DIGITAL COMMISSION PROCESS
Due to the high demand we have a limited availability for new commissions!
When spots are available we will open them on our website and you will be able to apply.
2. HOLD YOUR SPOT
- Click on the link below "Apply Now" and this will redirect you to the page where you can purchase a spot in the queue.
- Add the item to your cart and purchase it using your preferred method of payment.
- If your Commission is approved this amount will be used as a credit for your Commission, otherwise for any other circumstances this item is fully refundable.
** Please keep in mind that this does not guarantee a commission, it will hold a spot for you to be able to apply but approval will depend on photo quality, deadline and briefing among other factors.
3. FILL OUT AN APPLICATION
- You will receive an email from us with a link where you will be able to access a google form that will act as an application and briefing for your commission.
- Please refer to “specifications” to see our tips on how to take the best photos for portraits. Keep in mind that the quality of the photo directly affects the result. The better the photo, the better the portrait.
4. APPROVAL EMAIL
- Once we evaluate your application you will receive another email and will be given 48 hours to respond accepting the terms as discussed and confirming your briefing including any changes and the final quote that will be provided.
- Please note that if you do not respond to the email within the 48 hours you may lose your spot in the queue as we have a long waiting list. If this does occur you will receive a refund for the holding amount.
5. LOCK IT IN
- Once you respond we will send you the bank details/ PayPal for the transfer. We require a 50% deposit to be paid to secure your spot and the remainder at the completion of the portrait.
- When we receive proof of payment, we will add you to the calendar and Debb will be ready to start on your commission!
6. FIRST DRAFT
- When it is your turn Debb will begin to sketch your drawing and if she has any further questions we will be in touch.
- Once the first draft is ready, we send it for your approval, this is where minor adjustments can be made before the final draft. Please keep in mind that the drawing will be done AS SPECIFIED IN THE BRIEFING and any major changes to the first draft that require a component to be added or re-drawn can incur extra charges.
7. FINAL DRAFT
- When you are happy with the adjustments and ready to finalise, we ask for the final payment to be made.
- We will then send you the file via drop box/google drive/ we collect app for you to download.
- It is important to remember that this is a digital portrait so a physical print will not be provided unless discussed and costs do apply.
8. REVIEW AND SHARE
- This step is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!
- Once we finalise everything, we will ask for your permission to share the portrait on our social media, we understand some commissions are a surprise and are happy to wait and work around you!
- We also ask to leave a Facebook review if you have time as it allows us to read your feedback and also future clients can get an idea of the process too!